The much awaited release of the successor to the hugely successful Mamba Venom is has arrived. The Mamba Venom Antidote has been finally released after years of curation.
The Mamba Venom burst onto the Australian E-Bike market selling over 10000 units in 3 years and becoming the certified best selling e-bike under $2000 in Australia for the last 2 years running. With success comes evolution and the new 2024 Mamba Venom Antidote set out to improve and refine the flagship model for the Mamba E-bike brand.
Still maintaining its gutsy 48V peak 750W with a continuous performance of 500W and 42km/h top speed motor, the engineers at Mamba decided to upgrade the motor from the previous Mamba Venom to the trusted, reliable and global leader in e-bike motors brands, Bafang. The Bafang motor is made from high-quality aluminium alloys, from the casing to the inner mechanisms. The magnets are made of high-quality neodymium. These quality components lead to vastly reducing motor errors and longer motor life.
The Mamba Venom Antidote has a battery integrated into the frame boasting 48V, 15Ah (720Wh) with LG 21700 Cells. The 15ah battery is 2ah less than its 17ah predecessor but with LG A grade cells this means more reliability and a longer battery life span.
A thumb throttle change from the twist throttle allows more speed control. Suntour forks for a plush ride, integrated front and bike lights, rack and fenders and wider 2.4 tyres and Logan Hydraulic brake to help you stop this beast of an e-bike. The Mamba Venom Antidote Ebike is the most complete value E-bike to hit the Australian market and is a result of taking notes on improving from the first release.
Whether you are commuting, leisure riding or slight off road there is not a better e-bike to consider outside of The Antidote. Test ride it today at Macarthur e-bikes
- Removable Internal Lithium-ion Battery: 48V, 15Ah (720Wh) with LG 21700 Cells
- 750W Peak (500W continuous) High Torque 80N.m Bafang Rear Hub Motor
- 2.4inch Hybrid Tyres
- Front Suspension: Coil Spring Suspension, Thru-axle, 65mm travel with lockout
- Adjustable Seat with Quick Release Seat Clamp
- 2 Integrated Lights: Front Headlight, Rear Lights
- LCD Smart Easy Read Display with Backlight
- Throttle on Demand: Throttle operation from a complete stop
- Ergonomic Comfort Grips
- Motor: 80NM Bafang Motor
- Drive mode: Throttle & Pedal Assist
- Battery: 48V 15Ah LG 21700 Battery
- Gear: Shimano 8 Gears
- Shifter: Shimano Altus 8 speeds
- Fork: Suntour XCT-ATB COIL w/ Preload adjuster
- Throttle: Thumb Throttle 3 Pins
- Tires: CST 27.5×2.4 or 29×2.4
- Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Brakes: Logan Hydraulic Brakes
- Gradeability: 30°
- Max Speed: 42 km/h
- Color Options: Black, Silver Grey
- Charger Voltage: 100-240V, 2A (AU Standard Round Plug)
- Mileage: Pure Electric 45-55KM, Assistance 60-70KM
- Lights: Front & Rear
- Fender & Rack Included