The NCM M7 e-mountain bike is equipped with high-end brakes, drive systems, and torque. The NCM M7 is for adventurous riders who want to hit the trails comfortably in the knowledge that their e-bike can handle whatever they throw at it. Fitted with a location tag within the battery, feel safe knowing your e0bike is just a convenient check away.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls are easily accessible
- Built-in GPS (Battery Tag Technology)
- Supplied with 48V to deliver a high-output power
- Over 912Wh capacity for a long distance
- Reach up to 180 km (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- Easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
|Das-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
|DEHAWK, I7, 48V 19Ah, 912Wh with TAG Technology & USB Port
|Das-Kit C8 Advanced. LCD Display
|Das-Kit, DK483, 48V 3A Fast Charger
|Alu. 6061, 27.5x480mm
|RST, OMEGA-TNL-27.5, with Hydraulic Lock System
|Das-Kit, Hydraulic Disc Brakes
|Shimano Altus 8 speed
|Shimano Acera , RD-M360
|Selle Royal, Lookin-A200UR, Black
|Schwalbe, Smart Sam 27.5 x 2.35
|Promax, HB-3188, Wid th 680mm, Sand Black
|Up to 180 km
|Min / Max Seat Height
|NCM M7 27.5″ Medium
- 1-year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights).
- 2-year warranty on the bike frame.
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc.) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case-by-case basis within the first six months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.